When you're lying in bed at night, do you honestly believe the things you did today mean anything?

• Alan H

Hopefully so.   Life can be intentional 

Yes, I do.  I try to answer honest questions honestly.

Like "beauty," "meaning" is in the eye of the beholder.  Intrinsically important matters are obvious to all.

Sometimes i think about it, but my mind starts to think about too many things and i feel like im getting mad. I preffer live my life without these bad thoughts. I cant handle them

Not really, no.

At least I had fun and helped a few others feel better about life, unlike you.

• Acetek

they have meaning to me

• Liz

The things I did in my service to God meant a lot to him. “God is not unrighteous so as to forget your work and the love you showed for his name," 

To me yes they do...?

Have you ever bought any lambs into this world....?

..

I'm a Shepherd ya see  and every lamb I save is worth it and  also every one of them means a great deal to me indeed.

As for sleeping in a bed,

The last I slept in was at my home that was 38 nights since.

My current bed is a sack full of bracken wherever I choose to fill it.. The nearest human dwelling is 18 miles distant, the nearest public roadway is around 7 miles to my  South West.... 

Source(s): Just an Ole atheist shepherd his dogs and very genuine flock of ewes with their lambs

I don't have any existential crises when I go to bed.

I crawl into the bed, close my eyes and sleep. 

I don’t lie in bed. I lay in bed.