When you're lying in bed at night, do you honestly believe the things you did today mean anything?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Hopefully so.   Life can be intentional 

• 3 months ago

Yes, I do.  I try to answer honest questions honestly.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Like "beauty," "meaning" is in the eye of the beholder.  Intrinsically important matters are obvious to all.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Sometimes i think about it, but my mind starts to think about too many things and i feel like im getting mad. I preffer live my life without these bad thoughts. I cant handle them

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Not really, no.

At least I had fun and helped a few others feel better about life, unlike you.

• Acetek
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

they have meaning to me

• Liz
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

The things I did in my service to God meant a lot to him. “God is not unrighteous so as to forget your work and the love you showed for his name," 

• 3 months ago

To me yes they do...?

Have you ever bought any lambs into this world....?

I'm a Shepherd ya see  and every lamb I save is worth it and  also every one of them means a great deal to me indeed.

As for sleeping in a bed,

The last I slept in was at my home that was 38 nights since.

My current bed is a sack full of bracken wherever I choose to fill it.. The nearest human dwelling is 18 miles distant, the nearest public roadway is around 7 miles to my  South West.... 

Attachment image
    Source(s): Just an Ole atheist shepherd his dogs and very genuine flock of ewes with their lambs
  • 3 months ago

I don't have any existential crises when I go to bed.

I crawl into the bed, close my eyes and sleep. 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I don’t lie in bed. I lay in bed. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.