Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 months ago

Were 5g COVID conspiracy theories suppressed?

I've stopped hearing them and people seem to have stopped burning masts, leaving the potential risk - was it surpression by the government and internet companies who rushed to stop them without checking.

It would appear they were shut up. I don't trust 5g, but I don't think it's got anything to do with Covid unless you are talking about the companies involved.

• Ludwig

No, but anybody who believes in 'holes in the poles',  Flying saucers from Atlantis, 5G Covid etc, is going to attract the attention of the care services at some  point.

5G has nothing to do with a viral pandemic.  That's stupid.  It is spreading like wildfire in countries that DON'T HAVE 5G.

"Suppressed"???

.

No! The actual word you're looking for is "BoIIocks"!!!

I would not allow one on my country estate.  Cheffy is making a gala pie so port and pie this evening.  The cub scouts are round doing bob a job, oooh matron. 

You’ve stopped hearing them because they are proven bollocks.

Maybe it is because they were stupid and people stopped repeating them.

• ..

It has been stated in several countries that it was FAKE news.