Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 weeks ago

I'm afraid of growing old?

I'm 25 1/2 and I'm really afraid of growing old. I can't imagine myself turning 27, 28 and 30. I wish I was 20 yr old once again...advice?

Then kill yourself by age 30. Hanging yourself is relatively painless

Why are you worried about getting older. Old age is a gift that not everyone receives. 

• Raja

Your thoughts and beliefs are more important in life. If you maintain your mind properly you can feel young even in the age of 70.

Human beings are ruled by spirits but humans must learn to control and rule the spirits. Spirits possess people according to the mental state of the human beings and keep them in the same state until they are rejected and replaced by another. This is an all time phenomena occurring in all humans. Human beings are always under the influence of spirits. Certain situations and circumstances causes the possession of certain type of spirits. Often thinking and talking about bad subjects or bad imaginations even for fun can take serious turns on one who think and talk. Often thinking and talking about good subjects with good imaginations can create positive effects in your life. Your favorable thoughts and beliefs can bring favorable spirits by your side. The more you think the more would be the possession of that spirit. All spirits (good and bad) have the dominating character. They can take you to the extent of sacrifice or suicide.

All of your activities, talks and even thoughts determine what kind of spirits you will have for your life. Only these spirits are the reason for the good and bad happening in your life. These spirits determine your destiny from your daily activities, talks and thoughts too. Spirits are separate elements. A human being doesn't have a spiritual body. A human being during his/her life time is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. These spirits are your consciousnesses and memories. Even thoughts are not your own. For example, when you want to take a decision on a subject, one after another the spirits think and you just listen, choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to your mind through your brain in the form of thoughts. Brain is just a media to connect the spirits to your mind. A mind is just a computer's mind. After the destruction of a computer completely you will not get it's mind. The same is the case with the human beings. Soul is nothing but an energy needed for the functionality of a body. It is not a spirit or anything else. A body's functionality is based on the auto mechanism.  After death all spirits which accompanied a person quit and go to different places searching new bodies. No one lives after death in any form and there is no afterlife. All human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games.

• Verity

I will shortly turn 67.  I am not old.   I'm experienced.

May you become experienced one day.

I’m 22 and I’m kinda feeling the same way about getting old. An idea I’m kinda spitballing is whether or not I should try to live life to the fullest during the rest of my 20’s and then the day before I turn 30 I end my life and that way don’t have to experience getting too old

I wish I was 55 years again.  I am a mature man and I will be older and I don't want to end up like all those grumpy old farts and lose my faculties. 

My mind is sharper now than it has ever been even at the tender age of 25. 

I can still work hard all day long but I need rest and unwind from stress.

I don't yearn to be an inept young man again because I have grown up and become a wiser and better person with age.

I also have noticed that young girls and women treat me with respect now that I have a few gray hairs and a positive attitude towards life even though I consider myself an unattractive heterosexual man.  

Nobody wants to get old, but when I was 10, I thought 20 was old, when I was 20, I thought 30 was old, when I was 30, I thought 40 was old, I think you just move with the times

That you will to some extent get used to it and it sounds like a good motivator.

Grow up !                               

stay in shape so your body can be healthy