Lee
Lv 7

Poll: Am I being bullied by Y!A?

I can't post any pictures, so I can't get people to rate my dinner. I'm feeling so personally attacked right now. 😢

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

I'm not going to be able to sleep knowing I can't rate your dinners

What's the point of even existing if I can't rate your dinners

I see no purpose to life if I can't rate your dinners

If only I could rate your dinners

I would be at peace then

• 4 weeks ago

Don’t take it personal. It’s Yahoo!

• 1 month ago

No, the photo feature isn't working for anyone right now.

• Mrs H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nah,  they're bullying everybody 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Of course not. This has been since the glitch where if u would click on ur profile it would take u to the Home Page SO NOT SINCE yesterday only!! Oh and they are not letting users edit their info on here try adding in the About me or doing anything like adding contacts (followers) or removing it and click Save NOTHING HAPPENS and we cannot change pic and name!

So it is not only happening to u but all users.  Stupid glitchy Y!A or new changes but it is really annoying. Hope they fix it soon!!

• hehe, then we are buliied.

every body has same prob.

• 1 month ago

The **** is you talking about? Take yo *** to bed. 

• 1 month ago

No, Lee............it's just  Yahoo trying to drive away more users.   They are trying to reach  ZERO usership so they can just shut down the site......but we stubborn b*stards just refuse to leave.....and keep battling thru all the glitches. 

• Matt85
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's not just you Lee. I wanted to post a lovely picture of a dolphin earlier but I couldn't.😢

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's not just you. I tried to post a pic of a tiny insect that was on my bed, it looked about the size of a pin head, the pic was pretty blurry, but I was hoping the experts on YA would know what it was, now Yahoo won't let me upload it, damn! 😥

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.