Am I thinking weirdly about this?

Yesterday, my mom said we should text my older brother to ask if he wanted to eat something. When we got to the place, for some reason I asked my mom if she texted him, she said no. My brother ended up texting me first. 

Now today, she is now asking me if he has texted me during the day. It seems like ever since I asked her yesterday, she is asking me more now if I texted my older brother. Should I have not asked the first time? It seems like I prompted her to do so.

• Isabel

I’d leave it alone.  It’s easy to get fixated on small stuff and then people’s worries feed off of each other.  Break the cycle, and don’t fixate.

i dont think so, maybe you should talk to your mother about it

What's the point of your question? Maybe you should leave your older brother alone or if your mom is so worried about him communicating with you, which might be none of her business, she should text him herself. Who cares.