Eli asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

My little brother has a fetish for brick walls??

Hi I'm 18 years old and my little brother is 16. Now hes always been a little weird, likes anime stuff like that. The past six months hes been fascinated with brick buildings and walls. Talks about them constantly and begs me to drive around the neighborhood in my moms car so he can point out all of the brick houses. I thought it was weird but just Wednesday I was getting off work, (i get off at 11pm.) I thought he was asleep. So I quietly walked down the stairs and into the room I sleep in (where the computer is.) And I see him quickly pull his pants up. He tried to play it off like he was scratching himself but I know what he was doing. On the screen was just a picture of a brick wall. I saw a show where some fat lady loved rollercoasters or something like that and kissed them. Should I call that show? Is this a problem or will he grow out of it? I dont wanna embarrass him by telling my parents but I really dont know what to do.

maybe he needs to go see a psychiatrist and get on some meds for his ocd

My best advice is to stop driving him around. He might grow out of it, might not. Leave him be and hope for the best.

Simple. It's jealousy... 'Cause nothing gets laid more than bricks. Bazinga!!!!