Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 4 weeks ago

Why is Joe Biden vowing to DEFUND the POLICE on a national level? Isn't that a little extreme?

And by "little extreme" I mean absolutely insane! How are we going to protect ourselves?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

he has the radical left guiding / controlling him

• 4 weeks ago

It's all because he and his cronies have cornered the market on body bags.

• 4 weeks ago

First off, he's not vowing to do that, unfortunately. He actually wants to give the pigs even more money as long as they're good boys and girl. Sure, Joey, that'll work.

• 4 weeks ago

The US president has no right over the police forces in the US except Washington D.C.. Not even the States have that authority, only the cities or Counties.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Yes it's extreme, however instead he should be campaigning for raising funds for better training for Police Forces, so that they can 'stamp out' Officers that are either racists, sexist, homophobic or biased in some way.

• 4 weeks ago

It isn't even possible. Police are not funded at the national level.

• 4 weeks ago

Because he like all of the rich people working or that is not working but in the government like the Democrats do and have their TAXPAYER PAID PRIVATE SECURITY with guns and their houses behind WALLS with ARMED GUARDS in a private community.. THATS WHY... 

• 4 weeks ago

you need to ask him this question,  I think its extreme too

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Maybe you could actually come up with a legit cite for your claim...but I doubt it.

• 4 weeks ago

Lying For Fat Donnie is still LYING: Thanks for the added proof that Trumpism = BAD morals.

Make The GOP Extinct 2020

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.