Are there any portable ACs without window?

I’m looking for a portable air conditioner that doesn’t require the window installation part. 

Please do not suggest air purifiers, dehumidifiers or fans. I am specifically looking for an air conditioner. 

Thank you. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 days ago

You can buy portable air conditioners.  They do have to have the exhaust vented otherwise it would put the hot exhaust back into the room.  I had one and it done a decent job of cooling the area I wanted cooled.  Google portable air conditioners and find the size you need.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Being portable means a window because a/c blow out heat and blow in cold.   The only in house one is a plastic tub filled with ice and  a fan blowing over the ice.

• Edwena
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

There are wall units.  Think of some motel rooms that have the air conditioner inside the room and the compressor on the outside.  Just how much is in the wall  itself, I don't know. But my impression is that there is a large piece of wall missing instead of the window.  But somewhere there should be a unit where what goes through the wall is just a small hole to bring the refrigerant lines and power, control between the inside coil, etc. and outside compressor.  Call and air conditioner company and ask.   There might be a foreign air conditioner like you are thinking about.  Japan or South Korea.

• 1 month ago

amazon might have them since they have everything

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

There are devices that use water to remove heat from an enclosed space but they don't exactly work the same way as conventional A/C units.

https://www.amazon.com/slp/best-air-coolers/v64phu...

• 1 month ago

They make such a thing .,.... keep looking

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

you could try and see if amazon has them, they have everything

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.