Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Atheists keep supporting LGBT group but they're just further confirming their presence in Devil's fiery place. Why can't they read the Bible?

Their sin is deadly and their blood is upon them. Good christians know this. If atheists keep supporting them they will just send them to hell. They need to be told the truth and not to support their immoral fantasies. The truth is harsh, yes, but it is the truth. And it needs to be told as soon as possible to confirm their place in Heaven with the Lord

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Doc
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

we can read it, we just think it's worthless

• 4 weeks ago

Many Christians, such as myself, are also LGBT affirming.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Many of us grew up reading the Bible, and eventually wrote it off as a series of ancient (and very often inconsistent) folk tales with no value for the modern age. Similar to books on medicine from the same era in fact.

Eventually the evidence for any gods or heavens or hells lies purely in flawed ancient texts that have outlived their sell-by date by a very long way.

And if you want to read some interesting material that is in the Bible, try reading Steve Wells's book "Drunk With Blood." Really moral (and believable????) stuff .... 

Source(s): Straight, heterosexual and tolerant (try being that for a change) atheist
  • 4 weeks ago

Many people prefer read serious books, instead of a fairy tale like the one you mentioned on here: Bible ( or any other supposed ' holy ' book / novel / fairy tale).

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Christianity doesn't teach hatred; it teaches tolerance and understanding (example:  accepting Mary Magdelane).  Only God may judge.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

cause they dont believe in reading the bible

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They are already condemned. There can be no forgiveness for this sin that the Most High finds so horrific. They aid and abet the Enemy and all his imps, which are the gay people and the men in dresses. Nothing can help them. They will not listen. They are lost. Pray for them. Pray that the Lord can touch their hard black hearts. 

• 4 weeks ago

"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." Isaac Asimov

“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.” ― Aleister Crowley

• 4 weeks ago

I don’t actively support the LGBT movement, I could care less about people’s sexuality and the struggles they face dealing with it. I’m not going to be the cause of their struggles either.

• 4 weeks ago

Actually, the Greek word "arsenokoitai" means "temple prostitute", not "homosexual."  What is being condemned is participating in pagan sex rituals.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.