Would Jesus wear a face mask if he were around during our time?

He would follow the law, I'm pretty sure.

Since the cross  Jesus is a quickened Spirit living within and among his Christians. He cannot get sick and die.

1 Peter 3:18 KJV — For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

Revelation 1:18 KJV — I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

John 14:23 KJV — Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Matthew 18:20 KJV — And where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

The Christ told man to obey the commands of governments that do NOT violate His.

Yes, obviously.  However, he would also be able to heal people of the virus.

• As a good example for others, yes. Jesus Christ was perfect, he wouldn't get sick nor could he infect someone else then.

He can get crucified, have burning feet that need annointing, be intimidated into carrying his own cross.  Yet, he had the power to cure sickness (not necessarily in himself, and not necessarily COVID).

No.  The Lord Jesus Christ is God and can see through their hoax.

• Rico

Only if the government made it mandatory.  

Goddamn right he would.

he might, you never know