RR
RR asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

I can't see any of my questions except on my profile. has this happened to anybody else? Will anybody see this one?

• Favourite answer

RR your question has been ghosted.  This is an old problem, not something new.  When you see the questions in your profile but not in the category it has been ghosted.  To correct this you need to move the question in the category to another subcategory and then back to the subcategory you wan tit in.  This will make it show again. But beware it can be ghosted again in a few hours.  This happens to all of us who ask questions.  

Why haven't you posted any questions for two weeks ?

How far down the list of questions have you scrolled. Which category or subcategory are you in. If you are on Yahoo Answers home psge. your questions are going to be very hard to find because more recent questions post to the top of the list. 

This question posted only 27 minutes ago to Yahoo Products > Yahoo Answers. It still is?at the top of the question list.