Anonymous

When will he propose to me?

We lived together at his moms for a year, we have lived on our own for 6 months and this month we are going on 3 years and I was just wondering when he might propose to me? I don’t know if he even thinks of that stuff and I don’t know if that’s too soon anyways. I’m 22 he’s 25. I’m nervous that mentioning it will make him freak

It's not too soon in terms of the length of the relationship but what you have to remember is that time spent together prior to achieving full brain maturity isn't sufficient. So it's too soon but that's based on your age rather than the age of the relationship. Shoot for not getting married until you're at least 25 if you want your marriage to stand a chance. 

• Alan H

If you are in a sexual relationship say to him (assume his surname is Smith) “No children will be Smith unless I am Smith”

• Tj

He will never ask...