Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

My fiance is a very high strung panicky person who worries to much, are all women like that?

She doesn't exercise at all and I dont bother fighting her to anymore either. I get relaxed after I exercise and find her to make me feel anxious a lot on days I want to relax. She gets in these moods and is super impulsive. What can I do to help change her to be more like me? 

Would paying for a gym help? 

Update:

Another thing is she has these negative things to say everytime I say something she has a smart remark. How can she be more optimistic? 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • KaleyK
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

You cannot change her.  She must want to change.  Membership to a gym is a crutch and it works for many people.  But plenty of people set up recurring payments to a gym and never or rarely go.  If a person has the discipline to work out at a gym then they should have the discipline to work out at home.  If she doesn't want to exercise, I seriously doubt a gym membership will change anything.  You might be better off to try something incremental, like casual walking or a bike ride around the block.  Get her started on a path, see what she is passionate about, and push that passion. 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

maybe you shouldnt marry her if shes like that

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Time to move on 

• Linda
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Sounds like your relationship is in trouble and it's not just due to her lack of exercise. She sounds very high strung and angry. Maybe you need to find a new gf?...and no, they are not all like that.

Source(s): Experience
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.