Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

My fiance is a very high strung panicky person who worries to much, are all women like that?

She doesn't exercise at all and I dont bother fighting her to anymore either. I get relaxed after I exercise and find her to make me feel anxious a lot on days I want to relax. She gets in these moods and is super impulsive. What can I do to help change her to be more like me? 

Would paying for a gym help? 

Another thing is she has these negative things to say everytime I say something she has a smart remark. How can she be more optimistic? 

• KaleyK

You cannot change her.  She must want to change.  Membership to a gym is a crutch and it works for many people.  But plenty of people set up recurring payments to a gym and never or rarely go.  If a person has the discipline to work out at a gym then they should have the discipline to work out at home.  If she doesn't want to exercise, I seriously doubt a gym membership will change anything.  You might be better off to try something incremental, like casual walking or a bike ride around the block.  Get her started on a path, see what she is passionate about, and push that passion. 

maybe you shouldnt marry her if shes like that

• Jesere

Time to move on 

• Linda

Sounds like your relationship is in trouble and it's not just due to her lack of exercise. She sounds very high strung and angry. Maybe you need to find a new gf?...and no, they are not all like that.

Source(s): Experience