Joe asked in HealthMental Health · 5 months ago

Just want some advice.?

Genuinely don’t know what to do with my life at the moment, I suffer from depression, I’ve been off an on antidepressants since I was 16 I’m now 22, and nothing seems to bring me any joy in life anymore, I have it better than some and I’m worse off than some but nothing I seem to do makes me happy, I’m overweight I’ve been on diets lost a good amount of weight then I loose all motivation and regress back to my previous weigh or put more on, I don’t have a job, I left my previous employment over a year ago after the loss of mine and my partners unborn child, I constantly get **** for not having a job by family and peers, I try to get jobs I really do, I either don’t get any return in communication or I get rejected and through this I have a lot of money problems, I’m currently in about £800-£850 in debt out of buying this I can’t afford to cheer me up when I’m down, which is most of the time. Honestly I don’t know what to do with my life and I’m very close to giving up, any advice would be sincerely appreciated. Thanks for your time

Gov't is killing you with highfrequencyelectricity. Theotokos Virgin Mary gave prayers to "Schema-nun Antonia" on how to save aborted babies from hell. If you pray these prayers diligently, aborted babies are released from hell. On each painted nail there are forty demons. Smoking is censer to the devil.Using foul language calls upon Pagan deities (aka demons); Holy Spirit departs on seven meters. People who use drugs see demons who cleverly disguise themselves as ghosts and aliens.America will be last country to switch to Euro (antichrist's world currency). Contraceptives = abortion;using contraceptives for one year = five aborted kids.Miscarriages happen because of high heels; cesarean because of pants (second generation cesarean will be infertile).Unbaptized aborted/miscarried/unborn babies burn in hell until Final Judgement; if pregnant, keep the kid and deliver at home because kids are chippedusing IVs and vaccines in hospitals. Dentists and doctors chip patients secretly. Ultrasound leads to mark of the beast; don't do ultrasound, please. Abortion leads to breast cancer; a demon is released from hell for each aborted kid. Dogs can become possessed; don't keep dogs inside your home [Pelageya of Ryazan]. Walmart has technology to administer mark of the beast to those who have cat bacteria in their stomachs/brains; stay away from cats [Athanasius 3rd of Constantinople]. Next false flag is the Statue of Liberty. Above earth there is ice (dome); when rockets go up they bring ice down from upper sky to lower sky; ice stuck in lower sky will fall on us during Apocalypse. Earth is flat; earth stands on three stalactite pillars (The Most Holy Trinity); pillars stand on water at zero Kelvin; underneath this ice there is a bubble; and then the abyss. Zodiac is planetary prison of demons; don't believe in horoscopes or you'll exhibit the traits of the trapped demons. Most thoughts and dreamsare from demons; demons never do good. Sleep fully clothed; pray the Jesus prayer. Pray to your guardian angel to have normal sleep. Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov was the last prophet before Apostle John (who wrote the Book of Revelation), Enoch, Elijah, resurrected Seraphim of Sarov, and resurrected Sergius of Radonezh will preach against the antichrist. Humans were created about 7530 years ago. Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level; they will get out through sinkholes and lakes; to kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. Scientists don't see dinosaurs under our level because of radiation. Sinkholes happen because people dig for resources underground and because earth is heating up. Demons grow human skin (from a sample taken during abduction) and put it on so as to look like us. Demons will invite people to be healed inside their UFOs; those who go will be like zombies after. Gov't provides demons with diamonds and allows demons to abduct people. If you're being abducted, slowly pray the Jesus prayer. Don't panic. Demons use diamonds and souls to power their UFO craft. The bigger the diamond, the more it lasts. Demons have 4 UFO bases: 1)moon 2)inside fake mountain Kailash (Tibet) 3)in lake Baikal in Russia 4)in Atlantis which is underneath double ocean floor of Mariana Trench (Pacific Ocean). There are no aliens. Nobody lives on other planets. Airplanes that go down are hit by demons because they need the airspace to fight Jesus. Antichrist is pale with red eyes. He's possessed by Satan since he's 12 years old [Lavrentiy Chernigovskiy]. He flies super fast; deceived people will say: "Christ is here; Christ is there" when he's flying from one city to the next very fast. He wears gloves to hide long nails. He'ssurrounded by demons who appear as angels of light. Antichrist will trick people that he can do mountain moving and resurrection using holograms/hypnosis; fire from the sky is real because of pollution gases in the atmosphere. Antichrist will have food only for 6 months; then he will feed his 666ed people flourfrom mashed up turtles (Tavrion Batozskiy), but this won't be enough because 666ed people are 10 times as angry and 7 times as hungry as normal people even though 666ed people became shorter (3-4 feet tall = 80 - 120 cm)because nanochips do function of organs (organs diminish) [Nilus Myrrhgusher]. If you have a lot of nanochips in your forearm, then you will not be able to make proper Orthodox sign ofthe cross (last mercy for you will be to cut yourforearm off). Nanochips are sprayed by the gov't usingchemtrails; they're also in gov't food andmedicine; so, eat food from your own garden. In case garden is destroyed by ice from the sky, have chickens for eggs and goats for milk (Paisios). Lipstick contains cells of abortedfetuses, dog fat, and placenta; human fleshis in McDonalds, Pepsi, toothpaste, antiaging,anticancer, vaccines, perfume, etc.; that's why you should not be using anything that modern society has to offer. You're better off hiding within a 10-15 people group in order to escape Apocalypse. During Apocalypse,Christians will eat dirt from under pussywillowtree as it's filled with tears of Theotokos VirginMary; this water will flee if a 666ed person tries to get it. Barcode is Druid black magic curse; QRcode is Mayan curse; when food is scanned, it becomes dead because laser is a substance from demons. Don't go into a UFO to be healed by demons. Unforgivablegreen666 is given by isotope rays on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive small plastic grey card with no name on it (WorldPassport). It doesn't just have to be during this procedure (could be anything you sign up for or anywhere where there is a secret scanner); biometrics (fingerprints, eyescan) or getting picture for passport are very dangerous because they could mark you secretly. GabrielUrgebadze said thattheydoitonindexfingerwhenthey scan your finger. Basically, trytoavoidnewdocuments at all cost. Policewill microchip and isotope ray people on highways. Chipped people will be influenced by computers to take grey plastic card; but when they do, greenmark by isotope rays is given on forehead/wrist. Food stores will isotoperaypeopletoo. Antichrist will also release prisoners/insaneasylumpeople tomarkpeople. Reject 666 at all cost because it leads to permanent hell. If you're about to be marked, pray the Jesus prayer. Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can'ttrack you; burn documents because they're fromSatan. TheMostHolyTrinity gives you a name during baptism; devil gives an antiname during antibaptism (ex. SocialSecurityNumber). People who die with these Satanicdocuments go to concentrationcamp in hell to await FinalJudgement; once the BEASTComputer is burned down, souls will be released for FinalJudgement. That's why you should give back documents of your deceasedrelatives back to the gov't so that the gov't cancels these digital antichristiannames given during antibaptism by the beastsystem; or just burn thesedocumentsbecause gov't could get upset and could send demons to mark you because of this outright act of defiance. Prophecy from halfamillennium ago describes FinalJudgement like this: Jesus was very upset with people who had littleboards (plasticcards) in their hands because they wanted discount from the antichrist. Givetocharity in the name of ArchangelMichael; he rescues people from temporaryhell twice a year [at midnight September18-19 and similarly on November20-21; pray at these times on your knees remembering the deceased by names (adding "and relatives by flesh up to Adam") so that they arerescued if they're in hell] (or brings them up alevel, that is, to a level with lesspunishment;eventually, people arefreed). Feed thepigeons;when pigeons bowdown, people are savedfrom temporaryhell. It's a big sin to rememberthe deadwithwreaths (because demons put these wreaths on their necks if they're inhellwith theirwrists tied up behind their back while hanging by their wrists), meat,alcohol,sweets,andworldlymusic. Demons print icons of saints/crosses/8sidedstarofTheotokosVirginMary in newspapers/products so that you throw these newspapers/products in the trashblasphemingthesesaints. Crosses on solesofshoes and backofpants are blasphemy. Demons makecarpets with crosses and put them on sidewalks so that people walk on crosses. Playingcards mockhow Jesus sufferedonthecross: clubs(cross on which Jesus wascrucified), diamonds (fournails Jesus was crucified with), hearts (sponge with vinegar that Jesuswas given to drink),spades (spear with whichJesus waspierced).Cremationisdevilworship; only blasphemers such as Lenin should be burned; if Lenin is buried, earth will be polluted, and China will attack Russia because of this. AfterChinaattacksRussia, RuskiOrthodoxTsar (shown by resurrected SeraphimofSarov) willcome topowerinRussia;this Tsar will slay traitors inside Church and gov't; asaresult, Russia will be the only country not under the antichrist.Ecumenism=263heresies;each heresy leads to hell. In 2006 in Moscow (that's why Moscow will sink),representatives from most religions signed a document where it says that all religions worship the same SupremeBeing [aka thedevil]. Priests who participate in ecumenism will have Pagans walking on theirheads in hell. ArkhimandriteAntoninKapustin left a prophecy that Church of All Russian Saints in Gorny Monastery, EinKarem, Israel will be blessed by forerunner of antichrist; pseudoPatriarchKirillofRussia and MarkofBerlin blessed thischurchin2007. Whenpriestspray forcurrent gov't (insteadofprayingfor futureTsar),Jesus getsupfrom Histhroneand turns Hisback tothem. DryLindens leaves(bathbroom)toeat.Forgiveme

Source(s): Womenwearheadscarvestiedatthefronttopreventheadachesfromskypushingdownandtopreventthroatcancer. Megatsunami forNewYork willbe400 meters;then engulfed-in-lava LosAngeles willbe floodedtoo; also, asteroid destroys Gulf of Mexico; onlyAlaska (soonwilljoinRussia), Eurasia, and Africa remain (obviously without coasts). 1stbigearthquake in Russia; 2nd bigger one in China (willbesplitinhalf;peoplewillfallinto this hole;radiation!); 3rdbiggestwillbeintheUSA (GreekOrthodoxmonkElidiyfromAfrica). Mutantsfromgov’tlabswillescapeaftertheearthquake; youneed guns/ammo todealwiththem; if gov’ttries totakeyourgunsaway, givethemonewhile leavingthreehidden (to deal with mutants). If gov’twilltakeyoutoaconcentrationcamp, have a bag of old very worn warm clothes (so that they won’t be stolen when you’retakingashower)and specialcuptomeltsnow. If the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her ancestors go to heaven (saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov = Archangel Uriel); forgive me

Ever heard of bodybuilding? Martial arts? Creating art? In the meantime, talk therapy, a psychiatrist and better psych meds should take you a pretty good way down the journey to wellness.

Things are going to get better even if they seem hopeless. For example, Mandela spent 27 years in prison. He stayed strong and was released and became president of his country and did a lot of good and had a great and happy life because he stayed alive. I know of someone who was severely depressed for many years and was able to recover and live a happy life. There was a time I felt hopeless and miserable but now I am very happy I decided to stay alive..

Source(s): ..

Go to www.psychologytoday.org and click on TODAY, click on ALL, and you see maybe 100 disorders and emotions that you can read answers by professional members of the organization. Perhaps you can find answers that can return your life when it was young and hopeful. So many mental disorders lack some biochemicals in the brain that cause depression and other disorders. Keep this website available so you can return and read about how emotions urge you to make wrong decisions.

Good Luck.

harrald

Of course you should keep looking for work, but If you're faced with a situation in which employment is a long way off, you have to keep busy somehow. Volunteer work gives you a reason to leave the house and it's something you can mention in an interview. 

Look for reasons to get out of the house. Exercise is very good for depression. You don't have to be an athlete to benefit from exercise. Just 20 min brisk walking a day can help, and you can add to that gradually so long as you don't make yourself sick of exercise with too much.  

Simple distractions like good music or a funny movie can be therapeutic. They take your mind off your problems once in a while. Just don't let them dominate you.

You say that you're not getting any enjoyment out of things. Here's something that people here have said is helpful with that problem. Look all over and do a complete inventory. You should be able to find at least one or two things you like, such as your favorite music or movie. If there's just one movie you like, watch it once or twice. Then, find movies that are like it in some way - with similar story or the same actor. Keep adding to your entertainment supply to give it variety.

Of all the traditional Asian methods (meditation, tai chi, etc.) the one with the best evidence for helping people with mood problems is controlled breathing. I have information about therapeutic breathing recommended by psychiatrists Brown and Gerbarg and PTSD therapist Emma Seppala in my answers. This is safe and requires no training.

People say, "I know there are things that will make me feel better - getting exercise, taking care of myself, straightening up the house and cleaning, but I'm depressed and I don't have the energy." The thing is, people do have energy when they're depressed - as much energy as they always do, but for some reason, the system is reluctant to let you use your energy.

We have to use psychology to coax energy out of our systems. Psychology has some nifty tricks. 

This is a motivation trick that's been used in behavior modification programs since the 1930s. If a task seems like it's too big, think of it as a series of tasks that you can take on one at a time, and start with something really, really easy. Cleaning - start by cleaning for 3 or 4 min and take a 5 min break.

A famous psychiatrist said that when we can't control our feelings we can still control our muscles. If you tell your arms and legs to get you to the bathroom for a shower, they will obey.

Try this when it seems that you're too tired to work. Lie on the couch, close your eyes, and get ready to work by imagining yourself working for 5 minutes. Again, think in terms of taking it step by step and starting with something really easy.

There's lots more in this answer, which was rated Best, 5 Stars by somebody who felt hopeless.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20181...

You need to get yourself a man.  It's natural therapy and anti-psychotic drug.

• Tavy

Joe you need to register with a job agency such as Adecco or Reed, they will only send you for jobs they think you will have a chance of getting, they will also help with your CV.

As for your debts. Contact Stepchange.org a free debt helpline, they can negotiate lower payments for you.

There is light at the end of the tunnel.

UK.

• ?

Why is it that so many weak minded people from the UK keep posting pity me rants here over and over?   Grow up and take charge of your life nothing anyone here says to you will make a single bit of difference until you stop whining and start acting.   See you on the next installment of your eternal pity party.

The SSRI antidepressants are known to cause glucose metabolism problems and insulin sensitivity issues. I gained about 60 pounds pretty quickly when I was on them. They also cause long-term depression instead of actually helping with depression. 

Some of these drugs, particularly the SNRIs I think, as opposed to the SSRIs perhaps, have also been documented to cause hypomania and when that happens they will try to put you on even worse drugs for “bipolar disorder”. That’s exactly what happened to me. And as bad as the anti-depressants were I think it was THOSE drugs that really did me in. But the anti-depressants themselves are capable of extensive damage including actual damage to the brain. 

All of this has been medically documented  but you have to dig for the information on the Internet because the pharmaceutical companies try to suppress all of this. Due to the fact that psychopharmacology is such a huge profitable industry.

I’m only talking from personal experience here. I’ve been severely damaged by psychiatric drugs. That’s why I stopped taking all of them three years ago. But now I’m always depressed. Whereas before it wasn’t as chronic.  

I was reading that the long-term use of anti-depressant drugs actually causes chronic dysphoria. You just don’t experience joy in anything anymore. That’s my situation. I really don’t even feel like I’m living anymore. If I were you I would get off of all the psych drugs them as soon as possible. Do counseling maybe but without psychopharmacology. 

If you ditch the drugs, don’t expect your psychiatrist to support your decision because they never do. It’s how they make a living. Just as they never warn people of the extreme dangers of these drugs before they get them addicted to them For the same reason. 

Obviously if they divulged all the dangers of these drugs to you wouldn’t take them and they would make a living now would they? It’s just logic. And the truth as well. 

Some of us who have done our research about this industry know exactly how it works. It has nothing to do with helping human beings and everything to do with profit. For the pharmaceutical companies and the psychiatrists that push their neurotoxic chemicals. 

I don’t think people ever really recover from the damage these drugs cause..I haven’t...but if you’re younger you have a better chance. I’m almost 65 now so with me a lot of the damage has been irreversible.

Here are some links. I think the first link is kind of interesting because it also deals with how “mental illness” is a cultural phenomenon and in some cultures people who would be considered “mentally ill” in a culture like ours are actually considered gifted and invaluable. So I included that link just in case you’re interested. 

There are many more sources for information about the dangers of psychiatric drugs though. These are just a few. Just Google “the dangers of psychiatric drugs” and will find some.

https://upliftconnect.com/shamanic-view-of-mental-...

http://www.adisorder4everyone.com/dangers-psychiat...

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/cross-check/p...

• Liz

Have you talked to a professional about the loss of your child? Losing a child whether in utero, stillbirth or at any age is incredibly hard. Where I live people don't talk about it which makes it even worse. The grief you are experiencing could worsen any pre-existing depression. If you aren't able to see a professional there are lots of groups and resources are available online.