I have a Winter piano with the serial #368895. Can you tell me what it is worth and how old it is.?

Try Google. It depends on the condition and whether it's a spinet, upright or grand.

If all the action is good, you would do well to get $50 for it.

Blue book lists is as between 1960 and 1965.  Again - no idea what model or condition. It is likely that is has no value - nobody wants it - and even more likely that you will have to PAY to have it taken away.

Is it a spinet, an upright, or a grand? There are only a few brands that have any value; brands like Steinway, Bechstein, Boesendorfer, and to a lesser extent, Yamaha, Baldwin, and a few others. In general non-name brands have very little value, especially if they're spinets.

• Kathy

You could find all that out on Google. I highly doubt that you will find piano experts on here.