Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

How can I get her back?

She said “ I don’t know if ima talk to you anymore because I only make you mad. I never make you happy. I’m not enough. You deserve better. You’re out of my league. Sorry for everything.“ I asked her if she was coming back and she said “idk I don’t want to leave you but i just don’t know how to make you happy.” She’s insecure but not saying this is why she left. She unfriended me on our only source of contact. I miss her. She means the world to me. I love her so much. I do have a history of getting mad easily. I know you’re gonna say “How can you love someone but constantly get mad at them” well i’m like that with everyone I have close relationships with and I love them more than anything.

"She unfriended me on our only source of contact"

People need to learn to clarify what type of "dating" this is.  The above implies you don't date in person.  Obviously, it matters a lot if that's the case.  So it's hard to say.

Two things are obvious, though.  When you say you get mad easily, this applies to all of us.  So you can't use it as an excuse to go through life treating people like crap.  You need to find better ways to deal with your anger, even if this involves therapy.

The other thing is, stop saying you love these people "more than anything".  If you're a teen, this is a teen thing to say and you'll hopefully outgrow it.  But if you're older than that, you need to stop.  It sounds moronic. Don't toss out the word "love" so casually, esp the way you phrase this.

Pray to GOD and ask GOD about this. For everyone is different.  GOD dose know all. 

• RP

It seems you may have an anger management issue and you might want to seek help in coping with it better than you do now. If you tell her you're taking this action and it isn't enough for her to give you another chance, you'll have to move on, but you should learn from your experience with her and not repeat it with anyone else.

There is no such thing as having anyone or getting them back and you can't get her back.

• Linda

I noticed you have been asking this question repeatedly every day. Hey, you need to step up to the plate and send her roses and a "will you forgive me" card from Hallmark. If you don't wanna do that then you might be on Yahoo answers a very long time!