Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

If chimpanzee is our forefather then why do they still exist? They should become human being like us. Can anyone explain?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A common ancestor is the forebear of both

• 1 month ago

Because it's bogus and hogewash

• 1 month ago

Cimanzee's are not our forefathers and evolution makes no such claim.

• 1 month ago

Chimpanzees aren't our forefathers. They are distant cousins. We and they (both chimpanzee species) descend from a common ancestral species which is now extinct, as are other ancestral species in both lines of descent.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If I come from European stock, why are there still Europeans. Try actual thinking.

• 1 month ago

Obvious troll is obvious.

• 1 month ago

I could but it would take a lot of space, time and effort because I think I'd need to go way, way back and start with the things you should have learnt as a young child.

Your first step would be to try to learn the basics of evolution - it really is VERY simple. 

If you do  that you'll be REALLY pleased that you posted such a stupid question anonymously.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes.  There are plenty of books/articles explaining away your ignorance of evolution.  Some are even free on the internet.

• 1 month ago

Evolutionist think everything is evolution.  You won't get a good explanation from them.

• Gelo
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

You are either a Christian or a poe.

Either way this troll post is past clever or entertaining

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.