Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

If chimpanzee is our forefather then why do they still exist? They should become human being like us. Can anyone explain?

• Alan H

A common ancestor is the forebear of both

Because it's bogus and hogewash

Cimanzee's are not our forefathers and evolution makes no such claim.

Chimpanzees aren't our forefathers. They are distant cousins. We and they (both chimpanzee species) descend from a common ancestral species which is now extinct, as are other ancestral species in both lines of descent.

If I come from European stock, why are there still Europeans. Try actual thinking.

Obvious troll is obvious.

I could but it would take a lot of space, time and effort because I think I'd need to go way, way back and start with the things you should have learnt as a young child.

Your first step would be to try to learn the basics of evolution - it really is VERY simple. 

If you do  that you'll be REALLY pleased that you posted such a stupid question anonymously.

Yes.  There are plenty of books/articles explaining away your ignorance of evolution.  Some are even free on the internet.

Evolutionist think everything is evolution.  You won't get a good explanation from them.

• Gelo

You are either a Christian or a poe.

Either way this troll post is past clever or entertaining