Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

How can I get primed and ready for sex without oral sex?

The girl I'm currently seeing hates oral sex. She's the first girl I've been with who hates it and refuses to do it. This is how I've always gotten ready for sex. It's flat out what it takes to get me hard. I can't get hard without it! I really like her and want it to work, but the fact that she refuses to give head makes us sexually incompatible. It's really embarrasing to not be able to perform with her, but that's just how my mind works. Unless she is willing to perform oral, we will never be able to have sex. One of us has to change, and it would be much easier for her to change than me. 

With her you can't. You and she simply aren't sexually compatible. You can waste your time trying to make this work or you can recognize that you're with the wrong person. It's as simple as that. 

maybe you should lick the kitty

Of course it would be easier for her to change instead of you lmao. Break up, set her free.

I doubt you give yourself head when you masturbate. You know there are ways to get it hard without a ********.

• Bill

What? So you need oral to get an erection. Sounds like you need to figure out why you need oral to get over your ED issues. 

• Adam D

So when you want to masturbate, how do you get hard?

Well I guess you are f1cked then!! And not literally!

"One of us has to change, and it would be much easier for her to change than me."

True playas can get hard without foreplay...

Yeah, I'm like that too. I blame porn for it just like the other answerer suggested. Unfortunately, there's usually only one way out of this and it's through a sex therapist. Luckily, I'm with a woman who loves both giving and receiving oral sex.

Get it out of your head and learn to respond to other stimuli or move on to someone else. You can't force her to do that. I bet you watch a lot of porn, don't you? That's what leads to conditions such as this.