Can I resell books on Barnes and Noble? ?

• Mark

I look up the books first on Ebay (checking "Completed Listings") to see what they are going for.  If less than about $10=$15, it's not likely worth my time.  Books (and CDs/DVDs, computer disks) qualify for "Media Mail" which is a lot cheaper than any other mailing service.  Also, Ebay allows you to pay and print labels directly.

If they are of low value, I pack up a bunch and go over to Half Priced Books.  They will usually on give me a few bucks, but they will recycle the ones w/ no value.

• No. If you want to resell yourself, you’ll have to go the same route as you would for anything - eBay, etsy, letgo, OfferUp, etc. 

If you just want to sell your books to a retailer, here’s a great article to get you started. Note: article is pre-covid. Practices may have changed. https://bookriot.com/sell-used-books/

No, you need to go through a used bookstore.