RR
RR asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 weeks ago

I can only use the "+ Ask" button to post a question. My questions pre 4 days ago have disappeared on my profile.  Anybody else glitching?

• .

Yeah. Some functions are not working, such as the ones you mentioned. We have no way of knowing how temporary (or permanent) this is and if it's a bug or the features were intentionally turned off for some reason. Time will tell.

• Pronk

I can’t post pictures,RR..

I suspect LAUGHING BOY is stealing

my pictures. 🕵️‍♂️ 

I can't access the page with my contacts, only questions and answers.

(I reached this by going to a previous question of yours that I answered, and clicking on your name / avatar, to get your Q&A.)

YA?activity profiles only list your last 20 questions. On your YA?activity profile that goes back 4 days. That is NOT A GLITCH. My recent question was 2 MONTHS ago,  and I have asked only 7 questions over more than 2 YEARS. All of my questions fit onto one page. 

Your YA activity profile is public. That means anyone who wants to can start reporting your questions until they reach the end of them.

Most of your questions are in Jokes & Riddles. That means most of your quest are not knowledge seeking questions. 

It's been that way for 2 YEARS or more. Proves how totally unobservant or totally blind of small details some people are. 

• Yes, I also can only use the +Ask tab to ask my question.  But I do not see much of a problem with that as long as it works.  As for your 4 questions that came up missing.  I guess if they are not on your profile activity page under My Questions then they were reported and removed.   I have to say I am wrong on that.  So you have no problems then.