Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Americans: Who are you voting for in Nov. ?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Willie Nelson 

• 4 weeks ago

Trump easily gets our votes.  

• 4 weeks ago

Biden because RepubliCONS are all fascist traitors who hate America and hate freedom and want to turn the us into the new north Korea

• Sam
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Biden and I guarantee he is going to win. I want you to remember that I told you so.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

The candidate who is most competent, the most qualified, the most likely to uphold and follow the law, the most likely to legislate in a way that is best for the country and all the citizens rather than money, wealthy people, and corporations.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Definitely not Trump!  Probably not Biden either.  I'll most likely vote third-party/independent...yet again.  As in past elections, my conscience probably won't allow me to piss my vote away on the corrupt, corporate-sponsored Republican and Democratic parties.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

My vote will be for Trump. He isn't perfect by any means. But he isn't an establishment tool. His policies are America-first. And he isn't afraid to fight back against the radical leftwing cancer that's destroying our country from the inside. 

All of Dementia Joe Biden's votes will come from anti-Americans and stupid people.

• 4 weeks ago

I will be voting for President Trump this time. Last time i voted for candidate Trump.

• Trump. I know this will get a lot of dislikes but you know I never thought I would be voting for him, believe me. I didn’t vote for him the last election. What made me change my mind despite the media painting him as this foolish bad person? Well it’s because I started to wake up, I saw how the world is. People will call Trump for his “racist” remarks, the sexual immature comments he has made, for saying that school will be reopen even though Covid is still going around, that businesses are blooming etc. but Americans needs to take a deeper look as to what is actually going on behind. I was once brainwashed by the media, I now have awaken and even though many Americans are still heavily asleep prophecy is currently unfolding. The little things Donald Trump does (such been seen carrying the Bible, being against abortion, etc.) those are hints people! Trump isn’t oblivious to what is happening in the spiritual world. It is up to you, to choose to what you believe. Will you trust in man to save you or God?

• Tasm
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Our lord and savior Donald Trump

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.