Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 month ago

Do you think 6 kids is too much?

Me and my wife might try for our 6th and last child... I’ve been thinking though, do you think it’s a bit much? We already have 5 children. I’m 46 and my wife is 42.

You are absolutely nuts thinking about having a 6th kid. I mean, are you rich or are you just insane?

good luck tell us what happens

I think as long as you and she have good jobs and make better than average money, you should do what ever you want in life.

But if you are already dependent on Government/ people for financial support, I think God is watching.  

Take note as to how you two are getting along.  If you feel pressure, you're already maxed out.  Why put yourselves under added pressure just because you like the feeling and idea of babies.  

• F

The world is overpopulated, having 5 children is immoral.

Theres no wrong way to have a family.

Nah, stop at 20 

Personally I don't think that too much children. I currently have 3 boys of my own and two adoptive daughters. If i could financially afford it I would have more! If you and your wife want more children and that makes you happy. Thats the only thing that matters. People are going to talk, thats all they know how to do. Best of luck. 

oh my god are you abdisalam khalif if you are then what the heck dad

It's-time-to-stop.

• edward

My friend has 16 brothers and sisters, back when i knew her (she moved away) and at that time her family was still growing