Will I get in trouble?

My baby father 1st baby mom made me so mad that I posted her photos, phone number AND said that she's a prostitute on mocospace. Then she found my number and done it back to me. So I called the police on her and told them she was cyber stalking ME!! She went down to the police station and EVERYTHING! Now I THINK she's going to PRISON and SHE will lose her baby. They had no proof I DID it first anyway because she didn't document it. She's so slow 🙄Will I get in trouble if the police find out I put her number on the internet first? 😆I mean that's what she get for sleeping with my man!

Anything is possible now that you admitted what you did on the internet.  Way to go.

If they have no proof of you doing so then they cannot arrest you for anything . Have you taken the photos and number off the net ? If  you haven't I'd advise you to do it asap .

The real tragedy in this factious tale is that both your children will be messed up beyond repair.