If I am planning to major in kinesiology, how can I become an RN?

Hello! My name is Sophia and I am currently a high school sophomore. The time has come and now I am thinking about my future education and college. I have hopes of becoming an RN when I grow up, however, I have an issue with majoring in nursing. I am trying to get a softball scholarship. I know that if I major in nursing it will be nearly impossible to play and attend interning opportunities in the later years. So now I am trying to find a way to play softball and get an education to become a nurse. I don't know if I should kinesiology or biology, I'm not sure which one will prepare me more. Also, should I do a masters in nursing, attend an accelerated BSN program, or are there other options I am not aware of? Please respond with advice! Thanks!

If you want to be an RN, you will be required to have a BSN or ADN.

- you can't get a master's in nursing without a bachelor's in nursing.

- you can't attend an accelerated BSN program without having an ADN.

There is a lot of information on the internet on how to successfully be a student athlete AND a nursing student.