Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

How can I lose weight in my face?

Basically, I have a round head and a rather sturdy to match. I’m a junior in high school, 5”8 and female so needless to say, this isn’t exactly the best state to be in. I’d just like to tips to help with losing weight in my face or weight lose in general. Keep in mind, I don’t have workout equipment at home and have been reluctant to go to the gym due to the pandemic. (I had before and actually was working out 4 days a week for 40 minutes!)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You can't lose much in the way of facial weight. The shape of your face is due to the genetic skeletal structure you inherited. Any that you do manage to lose, isn't going to be all that much, maybe half a pound and if you're very lucky a pound. 

• 1 month ago

Can't.  You can't spot reduce.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Surgery.

There is no way to single out body parts selection for weight loss. Regardless of what Scam Advertisements say.

• 1 month ago

Reduce the amount of carbohydrates that you eat and you will burn body fat everywhere. It doesn't require working out although that would speed things up. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

just try to eat low fat and exercise more

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.