Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 1 month ago

The world within?

When I hear stuff like, everything you see is a manifestation of within. What is this within? Does it mean like the toilet paper in front of me exist because it come from inside of me or what? Can I make a Ferrari appear in front of me because I think of it? Please explain I am really interested and learning more about this stuff. 

Within hear means that there is a world made of ideas inside each person. It can be richer or poorer depending on how respectful a student is from the beginning. So you are being well looked after by the knowledge you acquire but magic in an unknown field.

At a literal level it is complete bollox as you say - but the allusion is that if you have a positive outlook you will see the good in things around you. And on that note, owning a Ferrari is more trouble than it is worth, but not having toilet paper can put a crimp in your day.

• RP

Skip the toilet paper and Ferrari, but it really isn't that difficult or obscure. Whe someone says to look within, it is their way of saying, instead of looking out and around, look closer to home, meaning at yourself and what is going on with you. If you fail to do that, you risk missing the forest for the trees. When we look within, we find things we may think come from afar, but they are actually within us, or very near.

Everything you see is your own special interpretation of the universe around you and the thoughts which you are experiencing, making up what is a unique reality for you.

For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky