Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Should I get my sister something for watching my child?

My sister is watching my son next week when I have surgery.. I mentioned giving her something for watching him, but she said I don't have to. I feel bad for not giving her anything for watching my son, especially since she's going to watch him for 8 or more hours... Should I get her something like a gift card or cash?

• P

A TASER       !!!!!!!!!!!!!        

Nope.....................

Give your sister a nice Thank You card, and a small gift, maybe some perfume, or a beauty  products coffret, and a couple of roses.

Then, for her birthday, take her out for a superb lunch, and  offer her a small bag with some cash.

Yeah I’d give her atleast like £20 (or equivalent to that depending on where you’re from) or just some chocolate or something.  8 hours is quite a lot.

give her The Human Centipede Part 1 to watch, she'll really appreciate it.