Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 3 months ago

Should I leave my spouse?

We went to the bar and we were having so much fun dancing but my spouses sisters were being awful towards me calling me a whore and all kinds of crap. I pushed it aside and stayed with my spouse until his sister said there's a girl for you and he looked at me and called me nasty then ran off and started kissing her. When the girl saw me she said I can't do this and ran outside.  My spouses sister yelled get her number so he ran after her and ****** her on the table in the alley way while one of his sisters stopped me from intervening. I walked back in the bar and stood by myself looking at the clock on the wall watching the time go by wanting to go home. It's like he didnt even notice me there at all until his sisters held me up against the wall in the alley way and told me if I ever told his brother they would kill me. My spouse walked out and saw them and started yelling at them and started crying to me telling me I wasn't supposed to see that.  I felt dead inside that I couldn't even say anything. His sister started crying when we went to leave and said we were going to hate her and the other sister said that I wouldn't remember and just say we dont remember and nothing happened. I have never felt so worthless and betrayed. He crys to me but I dont care. It's like I lost all feelings for him and want out I'm dead inside and he wants me to stay and I want to leave. We were together 17 years.

Are you nuts or a troll, either way I couldn't stay with someone like you described.

Time to get a lawyer and drag his butt over the coals. 

Time to get a lawyer and drag his butt over the coals. Drain him dry...Have respect for yourself.

There was a table in an alley???

thats up to you

I'm not normally troll paranoid, but for someone to be old enough to have been in a relationship for 17 years, you write like a you haven't even reached 17!!!

There’s a lot more to that story that you’re not you’re not sharing. Be silly to leave the 17 year marriage over a single night of drinking. But there may be valid reasons outside of that incident. I don’t know why you would ask us knuckleheads hear about such an important decision. You need to look at the whole picture

No, because you already have, hence the reason why you used the past tense at the end of your story.

yes you should...then get a divorce lawyer ....

• Linda

Well, that just beats everything and I thought my marriage was chancy. Yours takes the cake my dear. Leave your spouse and start over fresh.