I'm 36 and secretly like Power Rangers. Is that ok?

it's like my guilty pleasure. I'm self aware its cheesy the monsters look ridiculous and the b rated acting. But I love it for the story. 

• Judy
    5 days ago

Adults do watch children's programs.  It can relieve stress and is sort of like junk food for the mind.

• 1 week ago

No. It isn't normal. Please get off of the TV show.

Why should you feel guilty about it!? If you enjoy watching power rangers good for you. Not my cup of tea personally,  but if that's your thing, then by all means carry on. Certainly no need to feel guilty bout something that brings you joy.  I watch anime, eat lots of chocolate, drink coffee and plenty of other things and I never feel guilty about anything 

Why wouldn’t it be ok, it’s not like it’s the Teletubbies, its made so young kids can watch but it’s still entertaining for adults.

• Erik

I used to watch it sometimes cause that chick was hot.  No other reason though, it was pretty lame.  But whatever makes you happy.

• Kathy

It is okay............

What story?  You get that it is a TOY COMMERCIAL, right?  That's LITERALLY what it is.  A toy company in Japan wanted to get kids hooked on their toys and made the show AS A COMMERCIAL.  It worked so well that the US company that licensed the toys took the Japanese show, reshot the non-action scenes with the cheapest actors they could find...redubbed some other shots, and threw it out there with little to no effort.

Now, that's true of a lot of cartoons that people remember nostalgically from their youth.  But at least those put some level of effort into originality.  Power Rangers didn't.

But hey, like what you like.  I just wouldn't spread it around that you like it.  

Do you have any idea how many 36 + up are Still very Involved in Fandoms?

Billions of them all over the world.    Google Comic Con photos

Source(s): over 60 and still in fandom

Yes, do you. Fock what society thinks is normal and appropriate for your age.