Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 month ago

drinking alcohol ?

Can I drink 10 units every 7 days and be healthy?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 days ago

Cannabis entrepreneurs help from https://herbceo.com

• 4 weeks ago

For now, but it’s going to catch up on you either legally, physically, mentally, or all three 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you are “healthy” anyway then drinking ten units of alcohol every seven days won't suddenly make you unhealthy (although you might not feel great the day adter your ten units!).

Long-term though that would be classed as “binge drinking” and certainly wouldn't be healthy.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Only One way to find out, eh? 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

NO amount of alcohol is healthy for you. It is a poison, and that is why you get high and/or have hangovers.

The "recommended limits" are to avoid guaranteed dangerous results.  That doesn't mean you are safe to drink below those limits.  Even if you just drink a little, you are killing off some of your brain and some of your liver .. the results are cumulative (they add up over time) and you may not see the results for 20 or 40 years, but the results are not curable.

• I assume you are in the UK? The recommended guidelines there are max of 14 units per week. So if you are consuming your 10 units over the course of the week, you should be fine. However, if you are binging 10 units every Saturday night - that is not particularly healthy.

• 🦋
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I wouldnt recommend it

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.