When is a pizza no longer a pizza?
- Anonymous1 month agoFavourite answer
After it passes through about 10 to 16 feet of small intestine.
- PLv 71 month ago
When it's edible
- Gummy RoachLv 71 month ago
When oatmeal or cream of wheat are some of the toppings on it.
- COMPTONLv 71 month ago
when it's thin
years ago pizzas weren't thin like they are now
todays thick crust pizza is what a regular slice of pizza use to be
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Bob BobLv 71 month ago
When you or the waiter accidentally drop it On
- perfectLv 51 month ago
if its papa John's its rubbishSource(s): it is locally
- SooyoungLv 61 month ago
when it has pineapple in it
- A.J.Lv 71 month ago
After a session in the blender.
- 🦋Lv 61 month ago
When you add pineapple or anchovies
- Mama KimamaLv 71 month ago
When it has pineapple.
- ChristopherLv 61 month ago
When its been digested in the stomach and absorbed in the intestines.