Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

if you discovered the man you love was actually born a woman would you still choose to marry him?

Update:

if you love a man why should it matter that he was born with a birth defect? if he had been born with a cleft palette later corrected by surgery would you expect him to reveal that before you started dating? how is that any different than being born with the wrong genitalia and later corrected by surgery?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Yes, I would. That person had such heavy dysphoria that they needed to replace a couple of parts. It would not change my view of my S.O. at all. In fact, I would gain more respect for them having the strength of body and mind to transition.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

no way! to me it has to be a natural gender, not artificial

• God
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I wonder if a trans woman has ever dated a trans man? 

• 1 month ago

I was born as a man and my wife was born a woman. That was the way God intended us all to be. anything else is abnormal and a sin.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No, it means nothing. That’s how they were born you should love and support them. Keep loving them for who they are.

• 1 month ago

I would never marry a man no matter what.  But if, after 50 years and a couple of children, I was to discover that my wife had actually been born a man it wouldn't change one thing.  I know what she IS and that is all that could ever count.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

1 - No I would not marry him.  I want to have children.  Also, constructed penises don't work the same way real penises work;

2 - See #1;

3 - I see a big difference between a cleft palate and not being able to have children;

4 - Have you ever seen/experienced "corrected" genitalia?  See #1.

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That information should be one of the first things that is discussed before dating

• 🦋
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No lol...............

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Being a straight man, I will marry a woman .. But if I were to discover she was 

actually born a man, I would not marry it and while at it sue them for damages.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not only no, but hell no.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.