Is this true or false?

My friend told me it’s best if I move on from this guy who indicates he doesn’t like me that way.  Can you shut off your feelings for a person and move on? Do you have to let your feelings run it’s course? Can you make yourself move on or do you have to let it run it’s course (you liking this person)? 

Would it be much harder to move on if you two work together 

If you had real feelings for him, it's going to take some time. Eventually you will find another who will make your heart flutter again. :)

You have no choice, you just got to realize how much of a relationship you have with this person. You either cut him out completely or just remain friends. You have to tell yourself you can’t date him. Maybe put some distance, only do things a friend would do 

• Petter

If you are a robot, you can probably just shut off your feeling. If you are a human being, it's much more difficult.