Smoking has been helping me with my Anxiety is that true that it does that I saw on google that it increases but it has been helping me?

The only thing that is getting help is your addiction to nicotine! You're not treating anxiety, you are feeding an addiction!

• Lv 7

it is a crutch. when you are addicted to something, going without it increases your anxiety. you need to learn to stop relying on it.

try using it less and less each week. taper off of smoking, and don't just quit cold turkey, and you should lose your reliance on it.

Increases what? Chance of dying, yes.

Possibly. It's also possible that biting your fingernails or eating constantly would help. There's an effect of oral stimulation. Most other bad habits are not as deadly as smoking. 

• JJ

Well it depends on what you're smoking...