Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

What if you're embarrassed to buy condoms?

34 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Over 60 years ago, I overcame my hesitations before a first time date and entered the pharmacy to buy some. In those days you had to go to the pharmacist as they weren't sold on the shelf. The pharmacist sold them to me without any problems and I looked forward to that night. Imagine my shock when I rang her doorbell and her father, the pharmacist answered.

• 4 weeks ago

You're not ready or responsible enough to have sex if that embarrasses you. Because if you're too ashamed to buy condoms you won't do it. You just have to push past that embarrassment and be responsible.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

If that embarrasses you, you are not ready for ex

• ron h
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Any store that has a pharmacy can take your money for them at the pharmacy counter.  There's usually fewer people there and they're used to keeping things private.  I was a little shy the first time, but WTF.  I was a man and I had the money to buy them.  Nothing else mattered.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

But them online.

• 4 weeks ago

If you are that embarrassed you shouldn’t be having sex, seek therapy for your mental condition 

• sarah
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

You get over it and buy them anyway.

You're not the first person the cashier has sold them to, nor will you be the last. I promise you, he/she could literally not care less that you are buying condoms.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Women are embarrassed to buy tampons/pads or Monistat but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

What's there to be embarrassed about ?

• 4 weeks ago

Have someone else buy them or buy them online.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.