Do African Americans have anything they need to change?

I think in America, there are only Americans and we all need to step up and make it work

I'll make that assessment on an individualized basis not a generalized one.  I really can't make that determination until I know someone personally.  

Source(s): Glad I could help you with your homework today...

one thing that all migrant americans need to do is  -   quit

Why are you trying to lump millions of people together, based on a superficial characteristic? Black Americans are no more exactly like each other than white Americans. Some are very religious; some are not. Some are highly educated professionals; some are not. Most have faced some form of discrimination in their lives. In every country around the world, people who are discriminated against and kept in poverty tend to commit more crimes that middle class and affluent people. Is that what you're looking for? 

Everybody has something they need to change.

No more or less that us Irish Americans.