Has any one had type 2 diabetes during pregnancy or pre existing diabetes during pregnancy ? ?

Hi I wanted to know if any one on here had type 2  diabetes before pregnancy and what happened .. I want to get pregnant but I’m afraid of all the things behind it ... I do not use pills and I keep my suger under control I’m not on medication I’m trying to reverse my diabetes with keto diet but I want to know if any mom on here please just tell me your story of what happened when u had type 2 diabetes and pregnant ?

• Cammie

Many of us had type 2 diabetes during pregnancy.It is a lot of work but it is wrth it. You should work with a high risk GYN.They will take great care of you and your soon to be.

Many people with type 1 also get pregnant.Many people develop diabetes just during pregnancy.

BS are harder to control while pregnant so you really need great medical advice and treatment.

• Sandy

this is a conversation you need to have with your gynecologist. every person is different, so someone's experience will not be like yours. 

• Tavy

Never had it, don't know anyone who had it during pregnancy.

You are overthinking, it's rare.