What have you learned about yourself since the Covid quarantine?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

On the physical level, I've learned that boredom from being at home so much wreaks havoc upon a diet plan.  That's the surface-skimming stuff.  Going deeper, however, I've been following all of the CNN, MSNBC, and PBS reports on mutations of the COVID-19 virus, on the states with huge outbreaks, and all the other news details impacting the American people and other nations around the world.  

This deadly disease has been mutating rapidly, turning into some sort of blood disease that gets inside blood veins---especially in otherwise healthy young men, according to a Johns Hopkins virologist---and begins attacking the brain as well as body organs.  Scary stuff.

• 1 month ago

That I was good,that I was having children,that my husband even tried to love me,I got.I,m feeling whole people still,in but:Quarantine.If it is that makes me cry.

• 1 month ago

I learnt that I LOVE peace and quiet, also I need human contact to feel sane and I need to move to a "white" country where the PC bullcrap hasn't infected the majority of the people yet. 

Oh and the movies from the 80s are crap if you watch them now.

• 1 month ago

That experimenting with fermenting drinks is risky but worth trying, even when a batch goes mouldy.  Try and try and try again..... Tip, always open outside!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

That not having to wear proper trousers for work is rather liberating. 

• Ludwig
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I like not having other people about.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sadly, harmless Chinese are being abused in UK. Chinese are harmless.

• 1 month ago

We live in a world of scared children.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That one of my great pleasures in life was seeing people smile. Now all I see is a piece of paper or cloth.

• 1 month ago

That I'm more concerned about the Government than Covid19.

It seems to induce Early Onset Dementia in Politician types....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.