What have you learned about yourself since the Covid quarantine?

On the physical level, I've learned that boredom from being at home so much wreaks havoc upon a diet plan.  That's the surface-skimming stuff.  Going deeper, however, I've been following all of the CNN, MSNBC, and PBS reports on mutations of the COVID-19 virus, on the states with huge outbreaks, and all the other news details impacting the American people and other nations around the world.  

This deadly disease has been mutating rapidly, turning into some sort of blood disease that gets inside blood veins---especially in otherwise healthy young men, according to a Johns Hopkins virologist---and begins attacking the brain as well as body organs.  Scary stuff.

That I was good,that I was having children,that my husband even tried to love me,I got.I,m feeling whole people still,in but:Quarantine.If it is that makes me cry.

I learnt that I LOVE peace and quiet, also I need human contact to feel sane and I need to move to a "white" country where the PC bullcrap hasn't infected the majority of the people yet. 

Oh and the movies from the 80s are crap if you watch them now.

That experimenting with fermenting drinks is risky but worth trying, even when a batch goes mouldy.  Try and try and try again..... Tip, always open outside!

That not having to wear proper trousers for work is rather liberating. 

• Ludwig

I like not having other people about.

Sadly, harmless Chinese are being abused in UK. Chinese are harmless.

We live in a world of scared children.

That one of my great pleasures in life was seeing people smile. Now all I see is a piece of paper or cloth.

That I'm more concerned about the Government than Covid19.

It seems to induce Early Onset Dementia in Politician types....