Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Why are right-wingers more critical of Megan Markle than the rest of the paedophiles who prop up the Royal scamily?

They've got this fixation with melanin levels in a persons skin.  Maybe they are descended from the types of people who thought that the brutal enslavement and genocide of people with high melanin levels, was an honest way to make a living.

They are not.                      ........

Name a single member of the royal family who's be found in a court of law of being guilty of peadophila

I'll wait 

Methinks you are projecting.   I'd dread to think what's on your mobile's Internet history 

Your premise is wrong.  I am equally critical of Markel and Prince Andrew. They are both oxygen thieves.

They are more racist than the anti-semitic left-wingers.

It has become difficult to find anyone who isn't critical of the loud-mouthed narcissist.