dave asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 4 weeks ago

Are you a fan of zombie films?

I am a big fan of horror movies,but not zombie films.They don't frighten me and I find them quite boring.I find watching paint dry more horrific than a zombie film.

Not really.  But "Night Of The Living Dead" (1968) and "Last Man On Earth" (1964) were well done for being so inexpensive.  Zombie films have gone downhill since then. 

Not particularly, no.

Hate them, they are so boring. It only works with humor, because even the idea is so ridiculous.

• Steve

I have seen them and they are good I guess. I just dont make it a priority. Have you seen Train to Busan? That is probably one of the more serious and best ones. Im an American, but go for foreign movies sometimes, btw.

I consider Night of the Living Dead a classic horror film, but I'm not a fan of any zombie films since then.

Generally not, but there are exceptions.

Zombie movies that take the genre unseriously are my favorite.  Shaun of the Dead.  Zombieland.  Stuff like that.

But straight and serious zombie films are just about the most boring paint-drying things on the planet.

• Ducky

Yes, Train To Busan is my favourite one 

No                    

Not really. They're all the same. 🧟‍♀️ 🧟‍♂️ 😱 😁