Why Wrestling fans like Old WWE then New WWE?

Because WWF was better.

• Adam

I'm a fan of old wrestling. Now I'm not saying the Attitude era was perfect, go back and watch some of the Raw's on the network, the wrestling at times was dire. Arguably the wrestlers now from top to bottom of the card are better than they have ever been. However the Main event level storylines were far better. The Bret being a heel outside of Canada was brilliant. Michaels and DX, Taker Kane. Then moving into Austin McMahon, the rise of the Rock and HHH. Generally the top of the card was what kept you watching. There are so many shows from that 97-2001 era that i'll still go back and watch.

Fully Loaded 2000 is a hidden gem for me and an example of a show that doesn't seem like it promises a lot but was brilliant to watch.

I watched WrestleMania this year and aside from the Taker Styles match, it didn't really grab me.

Actually the last main event storylines WWE did that really got me was Daniel Bryan at 30 and the CM Punk Money in the Bank story.