albe asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 4 months ago

americans hate muslims and arabs and do not want arabs in usa?

so why can them invade arabs states?

bin laden died there is not a reason to invade iran or syria like libya too

@comrade navycra: I pretented to be libyan so luigi mohammed is your invention 

You are Luigi Mohamed, Luigi Mohamed. I saw it on your birth certificate after retrieving it from a corpse; I think that woman was your mommy. Sorry, I didn't mean to jam a brick of C-4 into her mouth, then charge it (actually, I meant it).

why would any country that teaches this

Islamic RacismVIIIRelations with non muslims [Suria 5 Last to discuss relations with Non Muslims]It is the permanent Command in Islam for muslims to hate Jews and Christians and Non Muslims Not to take Either as a FriendThis comes from the Qur'an Hadith scholars Bukhari it is Halal to Lie to Non MuslimsOh ye that believe ( Islam)  take not the Jew or christian as a friend they are only Friends and protectors of each other Qur'an 5: 51The Prophet said the Hour of judgement will come until all muslims fight the Jews and Christians and kill themIt will not come until the Jews and Christians hide and the Rocks and trees say O Muslim O servant of god There is a Jew and or a christian behind me come and Murder himSacred Hadith Bukhari, 103/6 number 2926Jihad(Sura 9:Jihad is a permanent obligation on the Muslim community until the whole world made the Daral IslamIslamic Law provides 3 options for People of the Book( those that had A holy book before Mohamed):(1) they may convert to islam(2)They may be Murdered; or(3) they may pay the Jizya ( non Muslim Tax) and subjugated to islamic law with NO RIGHTS  Pagans and others who have No Holy book Prior to mohamed Must convert or be Murdered 

This is islamic Law

http://www.islam-watch.org/Larry/Muhammad-in-Islam...

The Middle East is a problem but liberals here are quickly becoming domestic terrorists, soon they'll be just as bad as ISIS.