Computer keystroke problem?

Lately, when I try to use the forward slash or question mark keys on my computer, I get instead the E with an accent céhoice. What did I do to make this happen and how do I get the key back to normal    Thanks 

1 Answer

  • 1 month ago

    probably switched your keyboard language

    search that up

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.