Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 5 months ago

Can HRH Countess Sophie now move freely among her subjects in Wessex without fear of being reminded of the infamous sheik incident?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favourite answer

As she progresses around Wessex beneath the White Dragon banner of her husband the Saxon King, the Angles bow to Sophie and never mention it.

• Ludwig
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I have come to suspect that this poster may dress up as her.   I imagine him hunched over an old tin box running Windows XP in a beautiful flowing dress and enthusiastically applied make up.   And a tiara.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I shouldn't think that many people will remember the reason she no longer has her own PR company. Allegedly describing Cherie Blair as horrid, horrid, horrid and criticising William Hague's lack of dress sense could only endear her to the good people of Wessex (wherever that may be).

• 5 months ago

Wessex no longer exists in the UK.   Also didn't that Sheikh incident involve Sarah Duchess of York?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Clo
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I think that most people have forgotten that incident but there will always be those who are aware. It is a part of the written, historical record.The Queen is reportedly pleased with Sophie and her works.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Wessex doesn't actually exist, which confuses a lot of overseas visitors. The Fake Sheik ended up being jailed for 15 months after being found guilty of conspiring to pervert the course of justice, doing little for the popularity of Muslims in the media and overshadowing his more famous stings. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.