Do you consider yourself an ally to the LGBT community?

• Paul

I respect them as human beings, but I am not going to pretend that psychosocial disorders are normal.

No and I think you need to suck my left nut

• sam

Yes! 100 percent. Definitely. 

• Sky

Yes, most definitely.  I am fully supportive of LGBT people, their freedom to be themselves without facing discrimination, and their equal rights in society and under law.

Yes, I've been a lifelong supporter of the homo cause!

• Emma

Yes..............

No, I consider myself to be effectively a demisexual trans woman.

No idea.

Overall, yes, 100%. I guess I’m part of it by default, but I don’t live in an area that has a LGBTQ community. I’m not in a profession where it really matters and I’m not on any social media to see what’s going on other places And I don’t really watch TV. It’s just not something I’m faced with everyday. I live my life and I’ve heard homophobic things said before, and if I’m able to then I tell people to can it, but it’s not a big conversation peace or obvious community where I’m at. I believe I would be considered an ally to LGBTQ, but I’m not in the position to really have a voice. 

Sure, I’ve never had a problem with what people do in their bedrooms or back years for that matter.  Just don’t mess with kids, then we’ll have a problem. 

yep................