James asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Is this site still having problems?

the picture posting isn't working and has not been since the other day when the whole site wasn't working at all. It does this every week

Yes nothing but problems since we lost the Green today we cannot Block or Unblock members

This site has been having problems for at least 2 weeks now, now I cannot view my saved searches. 

YA is always broken. It's just a matter of what is and isn't broken on any given day.

• Diana

I haven't been able to post any questions for two days.  

• .

Yes, yes it is (even 2 days after you asked the question). 

• Laredo

This site always has problems/glitches, as soon as they fix one glitch another appears  So just bear with it and soon the picture posting facility will be okay and you can use it.

• Daniel

Photos is still Broken it Appears but all of the other Problems from Earlier in the week have Cleared tho 

Attaching photos isn't working. Saying they are experiencing some problems, please try again. I've been "trying again" for the past two days and it still won't work.