Peep
Peep asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 month ago

What is the cheapest way to travel?

I have to leave from west Pennsylvania to Virginia just to be at one wedding on dec 19. Then after that, I will leave Virginia to go to Florida for christmas then new years then I will return to west Pennsylvania

Hitchhike, wear a mask, and only ride with drivers who also wear a mask. 

the bus is the cheapest way to travel

• MS

The cheapest will almost certainly be driving yourself.  If that's not an option then the bus will be cheapest.  But bus travel even between fairly close cities can take a very long time because of multiple stops and bus changes.  I would compare the various options that might be available - bus, train, plane, etc.  

A bus is likely the 'cheapest', but that takes a long time and can be quite miserable.  For those locations, you either have some long drives or you find a flights.  Check sites like Kayak.com but also go directly to Southwest, JetBlue, and Spirit which don't usually list on those other sites.

take the bus then