Why do Catholic Priests have to remain celibate?

Does that mean there's no sex in Jesus Kingdoms?

• DP.

No, it's just another made up Catholic rule!

Because  their bosses say so.

As an Anglican, I was part of the Anglican Studies program that was about 10% of an otherwise Catholic seminary.  This was a topic that came up in discussion a lot, because Anglican priests can marry.  The Catholics do have ideas,  most of which the Anglicans easily refuted!  But, there are some good ones:  it means they are available more readily than clergy of other denominations.  You can see this in the number of services they have, even in small places.  Also, celibate people can direct their sexual energy into their work, and some oft them end up doing amazing things.

I have to say though, I am happy being an Anglican!  While I appreciate what celibates can accomplish, I could not be one for a lifetime.

They don't.  Bishops, for example, are supposed to marry.  The same is true for priests.  Celibacy is not part of Jesus' church except for single people.  Celibacy before marriage, chastity afterwards.

No, it does not mean that at all.  It is more blessed to become parents than to be celibate.

Due to persecutions, St. Paul thought it would take pressure off priests  if they did not have to worry about their families 

That's only Roman Catholic priests. Catholic priests of the Eastern Rites do not have this discipline. Also priests who have been previously married and converted from the Anglican communion to the Roman Rite can remain married.

Roman Catholic priests have this discipline because it serves their flocks better. Also because Jesus recommended it in Matthew 19:12.

A person can know numerous truths about God, Catholicism and the afterlife by reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity.

They're savin' all their lovin' for little boys.