Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Isn't it odd that Republicans demanded Obama release his birth certificate, yet Trump won't release his taxes, school records, finances, or?

anything else?

It must be good to be a white republican! Immunity from your own medicine. 

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Why is it odd? You must be a U.S. citizen to be President. You don't have to be good with your money.

• 4 weeks ago

It’s racism, as well as competing politics and the lust for power, that is at work here.

• 1 month ago

I agree with you that this is a hypocritical double standard. 

Hypocrisy however, is not uniquely a "white republican [sic]" trait. There are many Democrats for example who claim the Constitution bans race based discrimination by government. Yet, these same people will defend race based "affirmative action". This is the very essence of hypocrisy.      

• 1 month ago

We should me more worried about a fake birth certificate than finances and school records 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • (A)
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I believe Obamas birth cert was fake.Taxes are private so thier.

• 1 month ago

To be president, US birth must be proven for eligibility. There is not requirement to show financial records of any type. In fact there are laws protecting all citizens from having private records exposed.Thanks for playing the race card for no other reason than to prove you have no valid argument.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hes was born here unlike obongo.

• 1 month ago

It's as if people are hypocrites..........

• Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Trump is under  no legal  obligation to do any  of those  things ,Tell piglosi to pass a law  

Hillary is the  birther number one

• 1 month ago

Because Trump is honest and tells it like it is, Obama was the epitome of a SNAKE.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.