Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Would you like to hear my story about the JFK assassination?

Hello, my name is Phillip Williams. In 1963 I was a 23 year old junior resident at Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas, Texas. Like most residents I had been working excessive hours, and was going on almost 48 hours of work. At around 12:35 p.m. I was alerted by head nurse Doris Nelson that the President was coming into the hospital. At that time our team wasn't exactly sure what for. We had not been informed about the shooting. We the President arrived at around 12:40 p.m. secret service agents and police officers frantically searched the building while the President was rushed into Trauma Room 1 by stretcher. At that time I could see that he had sustained a massive injury to his head, and it almost appeared that someone had attempted to place a tracheotomy in his neck. I later found out that this was a wound from a second gunshot. We immediately took the President's clothes off, however we left his undergarments on. I then applied EKG leaflets on his chest and body, before assisting with the transfusion of blood. At around 12:45 p.m. the President's personal doctor entered the room, and informed us about the President's underlying medical conditions. Around this time the President's oxygen saturation

decreased rapidly, and we lowered his head in an attempt to increase air volume into his lungs. At around 12:50 p.m. the President developed developed cardiac arrest. Dr Perry pursued cardiac resuscitation. No heart beat was established and he was pronounced dead at 1:00 p.m.

I actually was also involved in the surgery of Lee Harvey Oswald after he too was shot.

EKG Leads, my mistake.

Wow. Whether you're for real or not, stories like this cause every bit of info I've ever absorbed about that day. I wouldn't born for a while, yet, but my parents lived it and some crazy things happened. 

-- About an hour before he was shot, Mom and Dad were eating lunch with the TV on and break-in bulletin announced, the president has been killed. They hadn't even left the airport at that time. 

-- Mom says she spun around and asked Dad, "What?!"

-- Dad said, "Well, I guess they must have killed the SOB" and left for work.

-- Then, about an hour later...

• Mandy

No.  There’s no reason to.

No. Not really. He's gone and the lies continue.

Anonymous Phillip Williams?

Nah.

Your real name is Phillup my anus with jizzim!

huh?

• JJ

So you mean, all this time we thought it was Lee Harvey Oswald who killed JFK, when in fact it was YOU

no, we would not like to hear your rant.